The success and strength of the Central Oregon Beer Angels is dependent upon the trust and confidence we earn from our Partners and Members.
We gain credibility by staying true to our commitments and displaying honesty and integrity through respectful conduct.
As a Club founded and led by local women, we are dedicated to women drinking beer together, learning about beer and supporting the Central Oregon beer community.
We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming to all and strive to uphold the following principles:
1. Treat all individuals respectfully, recognizing their diversity and humanity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, political affiliation, citizenship, apparent or hidden disability, or veteran status. This includes while wearing Beer Angel apparel, using the Beer Angel card at Partner locations or during any official Beer Angel event.
2. Behave in a considerate way during events and gatherings. We will always treat our Partners with the utmost respect and never abuse their generosity.
3. Roll with the choices our Partners make regarding how they run their businesses. Our Partners reserve the right to decline service and/or discounts for any reason. Members should alert the Beer Angels committee if they encounter any issues while using their card.
4. Respect the opinions of others and address conflicts in a constructive manner.
5. Respect the personal privacy of others.
6. Drink mindfully and with moderation. When done responsibly, we consider drinking to be a positive experience that brings people together.
7. Contribute to a positive, supportive environment that is free of judgment, shaming and animosity.
8. Speak up and speak out–without fear of retaliation–when the actions of others violate the rights of any Member or Partner.
9. Most importantly, be cool. We’re all human beings, figuring out life and trying our best.
NOTE: Any use of the Beer Angels membership card, discount and/or attendance to Beer Angel events assumes your ongoing agreement to our Membership Conditions (which can always be accessed via our website) or upon written request to: email@example.com