- This event has passed.
Fruit Beer 101 ~ Silvermoon + Boss Rambler
April 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT FRUIT BEER!
There is always more to learn about beer! Geek out with us while sampling some of the best fruit beers Central Oregon has to offer. The brewers at Silver Moon Brewing and Boss Rambler Beer Club will talk about this refreshing style, their inspiration and the brewing process while we sample 4-6 delicious beers.
**THIS IS A FREE PRIVATE EVENT FOR 2021 MEMBERS OF THE CENTRAL OREGON BEER ANGELS ONLY (includes Tastings and a Pint).**
Not a member yet? Join us here.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Keep it legit and bring your 2021 Beer Angels membership card so we can check you in properly.
• The Beer Angels are committed to creating a safe, healthy and fun environment for our members and will practice physical distancing in accordance with the guidelines of the State of Oregon. Please bring a mask to wear when not eating or drinking. (no exceptions)
• We will sample 4-6 fruit beers while the brewers explain their craft and answer our questions. The Beer Angels will also buy you a pint of beer at the end of the night.
• This is a FREE In-Person Event ~ Inside the Silvermoon Pub. Due to covid-19 restrictions, we have limited our capacity to 40 (from 70 allowed) to maintain our safety.
• We anticipate a waitlist. If you sign up for this event, please commit to showing up.
We can’t wait to see you! SIGN UP HERE
- April 14, 2021
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Brewer Talk, Education, Pairings & Tastings, Social
- Silver Moon Brewing
24 NW Greenwood Ave
Bend, OR 97703 United States + Google Map